Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Things I look forward

I have been slacking to update any of my blogs for a while. Now, it is time I restart my self-satisfactory habit!

.: Little Britain :.
Little Britain is coming to US, of course not the original one but remade one as usual. Don't worry if you haven't heard of it until now. It is a british comedy show that I fell in love with when I went back to Australia last Christmas. (The great thing about Australia is that it gets all the good shows from both UK and US.) Some people who understand the humour of Monty Python will love it for sure. If you haven't even heard of Monty Python, go Blockbuster or Netflix immediately before the show starts. I recommend you to watch the movie, Monty Python and the Holy Grail for a prologue to the world of amazing british comedy. There is no way remade british comedy/drama in US will be as great as the originals. I am not expecting any better shows from HBO, but just curious about how they are going to remake. Little Britain is all about Great Britain, and I don't think any Americans are interested in their things. We'll see how HBO struggles for it.

.: All God's Children Can Dance :.
What a title! This is a movie based on the book, After the Quake, written by Japanese (weird) novelist, Haruki Murakami, who is my (weird) friend's best favourite author. Shamelessly, I have never read or even intend to read his books before, but since the trailer was curiously tempting, I should probably ask my parents in Japan to send me some copies of his.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home