Sunday, February 11, 2007

Beer is girl's best friend (or not)

.: HAIRY EYEBALL :.
(Lagunitas Brewing Company, Petaluma, CA)
What a catchy name it has! In my theory, products (mostly alcohol) that have unusual names or interesting labels on are 75% good, that's why I had no hesitation ordering it. (even though all my friends were ordering nice, pretty name cocktails beside me...) What I loved about this beer is the unique taste. You would never guess the mellow sweetness from the dark reddish-brown colour! It is not sugary sweet, but more like fruity sweet. Nice balance of richness and bitterness. Medium bodied but so much flavour you can taste from a glass! My favourite ale so far!

2 Comments:

Blogger My Top Ten said...

"Medium bodied"... since when are you a such beer connoisseur?

4:51 PM  
Blogger sheeep said...

I am alcoholic and chocoholic since I was born. haha

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home