Friday, December 14, 2007

life without you...

I feel lonely without you.
I feel nervous without you.
I feel uncomfortable when I wake up to realize you are not there.
I feel unsafe when I walk down streets without feeling the warmth of you.
Getting classes early don't mean anything to me since I can not see you anymore.
Having spare time became the hell because you are not with me anymore.

I can't wake up in these cold mornings without you.
I can't go to sleep without saying goodnight to you.
I can't go anywhere without you.

Where are you, my cell phone?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oOooo, very poetic and touching words about your poor lost phone! I hope that you to will have a reunion soon, maybe on Christmas?? that'd be pretty coooool. until then, good luck with everything!

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! That's adorable. And tragic (mainly because it's true and that's sad... when did phones become that important? I used to get along fine with a dime and the payphone at the local library).

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home