Wednesday, October 18, 2006

???

My friend in Japan was telling me that how eager she wants "Frisk case". First, I didn't understand what a hell she is talking about. So, here it is. A photo of the stupid case.
Can you guess how much it costs? -$50, no kidding. The one my friend wants costs $120...I wonder how much the ordinary mint itself costs.
I told her to think carefully before she really buys because I don't see the point of spending $120 for fucking stupid Frisk case. She said, "It's like a hand bag! I want everything I have to be cute and perfect!" ...go to hell. What the fuck is wrong with you, missy?

Sometimes, I see those unbelievable behavior especially on spending money of stupid Japanese girls. I cannot stand that. So stupid. They don't realize what they are spending their mammy and daddy's money on. I hate that.

1 Comments:

Blogger sheeep said...

that's what every human being does, no?

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home