Friday, December 10, 2010

visualization of invisibles

Magnetic Movie from Semiconductor on Vimeo.

[from GOOD]
We live in such an amazing era of the history that we can visualize the world of invisible fantasy. We knew there are magnetic fields but we didn't know what it looks like - and we human tend to believe what we feel from the five senses (some do have the sixth, I guess). There are so many mysterious theories we understand but never able to trust. Once, I saw the blood cells flowing in my eye ball (I know, isn't that crazy/exciting or what?) at Exploratorium in San Francisco. By seeing the blood cells moving around in front of my eye (well, it is IN my eye actually), I realised how incredible the world and "to live" are. Seeing invisible things makes us remember the miracles in this world we are living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home